How to Apply?
Complete steps to apply
Select your program
- Contact ethioscholar consultants inorder to get the available universities, majors and detail informations about it
- Select a university and department.
- Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis – the sooner you file all documents, the greater the chances you will get a place.
Collect required documents and pay admission fee
Make sure you have collected all the documents that are required,
For bachelor applicants of poland universities
- PASSPORT, valid atleast for 15 months.
- Grade 10 and 12 national exams with two legalization stamps at the back of original document. A. Legalization from The National Educational Assessment And Examination Agency (NEAEA). B.Legalization from ministry of foreign affairs.
- High school transcript,
- Biometric Photo
For masters applicants of Poland universities.
1. Passport, atleast 15 months valid.
2. bachelor degree certificate with legalization stamps from ministry of foreign affairs
3.bachelor transcript 4.passport style Photo
pay application fee into our bank account.
- Use a bank transfer to pay the admission fee and send us a confirmation of your payment.
- there are plenty ways to make payement, you can pay in local currency or foreign currency.
- VISA, MASTERCARD, PAYPAL, SKRILL, BITCOIN, UNION PAY, WECHAT PAY, WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM, LOCAL AND FOREIGN BANK TRANSFER. these payement methods areaccepted.
- please contact us to get bank details.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Submit your documents for Admissions
After submitting all the required documents, the admission decision will be forwarded to the school. Most schools require payment of tuition fees to the school account after issuing a conditional acceptance letter. when the school receives payment, it will issue all necessary documents which helps you apply for visa.
Congratulations! now you are registered as a studednt in the school system and it is time to apply for visa
You will be applying for polish National visa category D, a long-term visa issued for up to one year allowing travel around the Schengen area for up to 90 days in a 180 days period.
inorder to Set a visa appointment with the consulate. In most cases you will have to register through the website: http://www.e-konsulat.gov.pl.
once you book appointment you need to go to the consul on the appointed date and time in person with complete visa application documents. It takes upto 15 days inorder to examine your documents and get visa application results.
once you get the visa now it is time to buy flight tickets and go to the university on time to do registration and start your study.
Lives in china, guangzhou.
+86 188 1912 3537
+251 944 286 475
Lives in Addis ababa, Ethiopia
+251 94 204 7711
Lives in Poland, bydgoszcz.
+251 919 152 602
+48 792 477 951
telegram/wechat id: @josephorp
Lives in Ethiopia, Addis ababa.
+251 991 668 462