Most frequent questions and answers

If you are applying for bachelor program in  you need

    1. Valid passport.
    1. Authenticated University Entrance Examination 
    2. High school transcript : School transcript from G9 to G12
    3. Photo
    4. Application form.
    5. English proficiency letter(not always)
    6. Physical Examination result.( only for applicants who wish to study in china)

If you are applying for masters /PhD program  you need

    1. Valid passport.
    1. Authenticated degree certificate from university.
    2. Authenticated Student copy Transcript
    3. Photo
    4. Application form.
    5. English proficiency letter(not always)
    6. Physical Examination result.( only for applicants who wish to study in china).

documents need to be authenticated from university and the notary. in case of Ethiopia bachelor applicants need to legalize their documents from National Educational Assessment and Examination Agency(NEAEA) 4kilo, addis ababa, ethiopia also they need to legalize it from ministry of foreign affairs which is located at kazanchis, addis ababa, ethiopia. if masters applicants they need to get first legalization from the university and the second legalization stamp from ministry of foreign affairs. the final legalization for all type of application will be from the respective embassy. by the end of the day your educational certificate will have 3 stamps and it is considered to be fully legalized/authenticated document. 

Please check with ethioscholars consultants to know exactly which legalizations you need and which one you may not need in order to save your time.

usually there are two intake in a year. the first intake class starts in september/october the application period for this program is usually between january-august.

the other intake calss starts in february/march usually the application period is oct-jan.

Any one who has finished higschool can apply for study in europe or asian countries. there is no nationality restriction.

it is rare to get fully funded scholarship program. how ever you can find plenty offers which can match your financial level. please check active programs available at the link https://www.ethioscholars.com/study-in-poland/

we are sorry to inform you that at the time being we can apply only for those who already finished/about to finish at least highschool.

Even though there are some universities you can apply without passport most universities need passport as mandatory application document.

  1. If you are sponsored by a family member/friend etc. sponsors employer letter confirming salary.
  2. Bank statement helps to clarify financial situation
  3. Salary statement in case of entrepreneurs/ company owners; a letter by accountant
  4. Sponsorship letter confirmed by notary of Ethiopian “ Declaration of Consent” available at sub city offices  will be accepted.
  5. Medical insurance for 1 year
  6. Educational Documents
  7. Accepting university, acceptance and Invitation letters
  8. Passport style 2 photos
  9. visa appointment document

In europe countries you can find schools with tuition fees in range usually 1800 USD-4000 USD/year. tuition fee can be paid in 2 semester installments. for the first semester tuition fee, you need to pay to the school account from your home country before applying for visa. the tuition fee is 100% refundable in case of visa refusal.

on the other side china universities do not require tuition fee payement before arrival to the university.

Today schengen area includes Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. If student, work or visit visa is Granted for any of these countries  the visa allows the person to travel to any members of the Schengen Area, per stays up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes.  It enables its holder to enter, freely travel within, and leave the Schengen zone from any of Schengen member countries.

I.e. when applying for students visa in poland you will get the above mentioned previlages and visa is given for 1 year. visa can be applied yearly or can be substituted by polish residence permit.

error: Content is protected !!