Bachelor and Masters Scholarship in Poland
Study in the heart of Europe Poland which is one of the top 20 peaceful country in the world and Economic leader in central Europe. Study the listed down courses in Bydgoszcz and Wroclaw which is the third largest educational center of Poland, with 135,000 students in 30 colleges.
|No||Bachelor Majors||Duration (years)||Medium||Tuition without scholarship||Tuition after scholarship|
|1||Software development.||3||English||3000 Euro||1850 Euro|
|2||International business||3||English||3000 Euro||1850 Euro|
|3||Finance service||3||English||3000 Euro||1850 Euro|
|4||tourism and hotel management||3||English||3000 Euro||1850 Eur|
|Masters Majors||Duration (years)||Tuition without scholarships||Tuition after scholar ship|
IT Project Management
|2.||International Business Management||2||English||1850 Euro|
|3.||Corporate Finance Management||2||English||1850 Euro|
For bachelor degree
- National exams
- High school transcript
- Recommendation letter
For masters degree
- Grade report
- Degree certificate
- Recommendation letter
For undergraduates High school grand total average above 70%
Bank statement(family bank statement) of 9000 (nine thousand) Euro when asked by the embassy of poland upon the interview.
For Masters applicants grade report minimum of 2.5
The application process
- To commence the half scholarship process students are required to pay an initial payment of 250 Euros to Ethioscholars. Upon receiving this initial payment the company will start the scholarship process on behalf of the student. If the student want to stop the process this payment will not be refunded. If Students do not get admitted to the university Ethioscholars will refund the initial deposit of 250 Euros.
- When the student is granted admission and scholarship he/she is required to deposit a nonrefundable 250 Euros to Ethioscholars. With the initial deposit of 250 euros the total sum of none refundable 500 Euro will be used for translation of documents and other related expenses
- After all documents are processed by the university and student meets all the criteria, student is required to pay the university None refundable application fee in amount of 300 Euro, as well as the tuition for the 1st year of studies in amount of 1500 Euro (1800 Euro in total) to ethioscholars(local banks) or to the University(western union).
- Upon getting the polish visa from the embassy of poland students are required to pay the service fee in amount 2130 Euro to ethioscholars.
- Ethioscholars guarantee the polish visa within 28 days from application, incase if the applicants are refused to get the visa ethioscholars and the university will refund all the money within 1-3 weeks.
Translation fee: – 500 euro
Application fee: – 300 euro
Tuition fee: – 1500 euro/year
Service fee: – 2130 euro
Total:- 4430 Euro
Ethioscholars Online Application System allows applicants to directly apply for degree & non-degree programs to China’s universities. To complete the online application process, you need to follow the instructions below.
1 .Click on the “apply now” button and complete the application form.
2. Upload Required Application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university’s admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc, .docx), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg, .png), or compression files (.rar).
3. Pay the application fee
Once you complete the application form and upload your documents you will receive a confirmation letter from ethioscholars advisors within the following 2 days and you need to pay the application fee in the following 7 days to start the process.
Once you’ve submitted your application and pay the application fee, Ethioscholars will apply to the university you chose and follow the process on behalf of you. Please wait 1 or 2 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, Ethioscholars will notify you by email.